DigiPara® Liftdesigner Cloud
One solution to share your BIM Models to all different users!
- Just one upload process of your products.
- One-time digitization, presence on multiple channels.
- 3D BIM elevator components are distributed to different customers within DigiPara Liftdesigner.
- Users will always get your up-to-date 3D BIM model.
- Share your 3D component right before the user chooses another vendor!
Reach your customers on different channels worldwide!
Reach more than 4,000 Free Edition users and win new customers
More than 4,000 users can utilise your product and export the product data to any CAD system without charge.
- share your product in DigiPara Liftdesigner Free Edition
- Reach completely new customers
- Reach elevator companies directly, even if they have not paid subscripts
Reach the worlds leading Enterprise users and be a part of their processes
Deliver your components worldwide to more than 3.000 Enterprise users like Schindler, thyssenkrupp, KONE and Otis.
- Our Enterprise customers automate their drawings using several components produced by different suppliers.
- Increase customer relationship with the worlds leading elevator companies.
- Easily accelerate the sales process
Reach about 1,000 Small and Medium Business users for your sales
Share your components to 1,000 users from different elevator companies and consultants especially in Europe. Make use of the DigiPara marketing channel before your competitors do.
- Be a part of a large elevator BIM library
- Users can place your components into their elevator models in the first step of planning.
- Increase your sales process
Take advantage of our marketing channel!
A marketing channel for component manufacturers
Stay one step ahead of your competitors and promote your products within DigiPara Liftdesigner. Easily upload your products and reach 8,000 users worldwide without any effort.
Increase your sales
Be visible directly in the planning phase of elevators. Users can use your up-to-date product data and place your components in their elevator with just one click. Make your products available and increase your sales.
Your company icon prominent on the startscreen
Be a part of DigiPara Liftdesigner Free edition. Sharing your product data on this platform means that your company icon will be visible for all users who don’t pay any subscription. They will find your logo just before they start using our software! An individual configurator enables them to adapt your products to their needs with just some clicks. Finally they can are allowed to export these data to any CAD software.
You have already placed all your products on your website?
Every component supplier has its own website today. There is no chance to be found by potential customers because:
- Your competitors also share their products online and maybe they make better online marketing
- users don’t know exactly what they need, they need some kind of advice
- users don’t have enough time to search for the perfect product, they just need the right one directly
These are your technical advantages!
One-time digitization, presence on multiple channels
Our DigiPara professionals will assist you in the digitization prozess for uploading your product data to DigiPara Elevatorcloud. With just one 3D BIM model you will reach DigiPara Liftdesigner users via different channels. Always make sure that you provide all elevator planners with your up-to-date product data.
It is no longer necessary to send STEP data!
Instead of spending your time in sending STEP files to potential customers just rely on the DigiPara Elevatorcloud. Users can directly load your 3D BIM model and configure it to their needs.
Integrate your existing product configurator to DigiPara Liftdesigner!
Distribute your product configurator along with our free software. Reach elevator planners, architects,
manufacturers and installation companies. Always keep your most up-to-date product data accessible.
Deliver just one 3D BIM model!
With DigiPara® Liftdesigner Datamanager add your own components to the DigiPara 3D BIM product library.
With this model users can choose all LOD levels they need for their elevator.
You already have a Product Configurator?
Even in most cases your company has a product configurator in place, it is not ready to be presented to customers. The are a lot of challenges like:
- Configuration options are too complex for salesmen
- no user interface translations possible
- wrong corporate skinning
- Related IT resources limited
Image: The CAD tool must be able to export the elevator in different BIM-LOD Levels. (here LOD: 200)
Image: The CAD tool must be able to export the elevator in different BIM-LOD Levels. (here LOD: 300)
Image: The CAD tool must be able to export the elevator in different BIM-LOD Levels. (here LOD: 500)
Learn how to share your products!
Book the next DigiPara Liftdesigner Cloud Training and easily learn how to load and share your products with more than 8.000 users!